Connect with other business leaders, networking opportunities and free educational forums throughout the year. When you join, relocate or celebrate an anniversary, we can help mark the occasion with a ribbon cutting.
Here are just some of the benefits associated with membership:
• New Member Profile – Your company and name, along with a description highlighted in the Jefferson County Leader as well as our social media outlets including the Chamber FaceBook page and Instagram.
• Sponsorship Opportunities – Available for events such as Twin City Days and the annual Christmas Parade
• Membership Directory – Your company will be added to our online directory.
• Mailing Labels – Available for purchase.
• Information and Advocacy.
• Availability to add your events to the Chamber online calendar.
• Chamber Membership is tax-deductable as a business expense.
• Timely News and Updates via Chamber website, social media and email blasts.
• Monthly Chamber meetings
• Business After Hours
• Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
• Twin City Days Planning Committee
• Christmas Parade Planning Committee
For your convenience you may pay your membership dues by check, credit card, or follow the link above to pay on line You may also make arrangements by calling the Chamber office during business hours- Tues, Wed, Thurs, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Call 636-931-7697.