2021 Christmas Parade scheduled for – Monday, November 29th. The theme will be: “Winter Nights & Magical Lights”.
First, the NO’s:
1. NO political campaigning, brochures, signs, banners.
2. NO candy or other items may be distributed.
3. NO unauthorized stops during the parade.
4. NO ATV’s or motorcycles (due to insurance restrictions)
5. NO Santa’s allowed. The Chamber will provide the only Santa in the parade to not confuse young children.
Now the DO’s:
1. Groups may perform along the parade route but MUST keep moving forward.
2. Decorate your motor vehicles! It is Christmas!
3. Decorate yourselves!
4. Tow truck companies are limited to one decorated entry.
5. Come to have fun and promote the Christmas spirit in our community!
6. We will be honoring any current health restrictions at the time of the parade,and ask all participants to do the same.
Please apply online (preferred), our Facebook page, or contact our office for the application.