74th Annual Chamber Christmas Parade is Monday, November 27, 2023 – 7 PM!
Kick off your Christmas holiday at the Twin City Area Chamber of Commerce Christmas Parade. This year’s theme, “Superhero Christmas” will set the tone for a memorable holiday season.
The parade viewing starts at 7 PM at N. Taylor & Bailey Rd, in Crystal City, proceeds to Festus Main Street, and concludes on West Main in front of the Festus Library.
There is no charge to be in the parade. Scroll down for the registration form.
See you there!
First, the NO’s:
1. NO political campaigning, brochures, signs, banners.
2. NO candy or other items may be distributed. (This is an insurance safety issue)
3. NO unauthorized stops during the parade.
4. NO ATV’s or motorcycles (due to insurance restrictions)
5. NO Santa’s allowed. The Chamber will provide the only Santa in the parade to not confuse young children.
Now the DO’s:
1. Groups may perform along the parade route but MUST keep moving forward.
2. Decorate your motor vehicles! All vehicles need to be decorated and not just a business advertisement
3. Decorate yourselves!
4. Tow truck companies are limited to one decorated entry.
5. Come to have fun and promote the Christmas spirit in our community!
6. We will be honoring any current health restrictions at the time of the parade, and ask all participants to do the same.
Please apply online (preferred), or contact our office for the application.